With thanks to Barry O’Rourke. (Click on image to enlarge pictures)
1. Erection of Church sign 1957 on land donated by Epping Baptist Church. Graham Henderson, Mervyn Henderson, Jillian Burleigh, Jack Parker.
2. Tents for Sunday School. Erected on site and taken down each Sunday.
3. View from Church across the Battlefield Estate 1958. Bardia Road is across the centre.
4. Army hut purchased at Ingleburn for $330 and transported by low loader to the site. It was soon used for worship services and as a hall by Brigades and Sunday School.
5. First Sunday School Picnic to Balmoral.
6. Church Picnic at Colo River.
7. Opening of new Church building September 1959. Attendance 400 people.
8. The completed Church building. The residence of the Marsh family is shown to the right. It was later purchased and demolished to make way for the second Church building.
9. Boys Brigade with Leaders Peter Haken and Reg Hawkins.
10. Girls Brigade 1960
11. Church with adjacent Hut used as a hall.
12. Rev Vic Eldridge leading a discussion group.
13. Demolition of hut in 1970 to allow for new car park and building.
14. Brickwork for new building in 1970.
15. Saturday shop set up on Pennant Hills Road. Good sold here were made by people in the congregation as part of a talent scheme to raise funds for the new building.
16. Ladies Group about 1971.
17. Three former Pastors – Rev Dennis Johnston (1977-1974), Rev Vic Eldridge (1963-1966), Mrs Marie Eldridge, Rev Garth Manning (First Student Pastor 1959), Mrs Val Manning.
18. Sunday School Anniversary –Melinda Craik, Kay Forrester, Phillip Arnold.
19. Youth Presentation Twinkle, 1980.
20. Church Choir Mrs Wilmar Watson , Conductor, front left.
21. Original Centre building now demolished and replaced by Church Manse.
22. Church picnic about 1987.